This role serves as the first point of contact with Vylla for our customers. Responsible for creating a friendly, professional connection with multiple clients and establishing Vylla as the premier partner of choice. Provide world class customer service experience to enhance engagement, loyalty and satisfaction. Partner with clients to help determine when the client will be Home Ready. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
This role is an entry point into the Vylla family of jobs and incumbents generally move into the Licensed Home Specialist role over time.
What you’ll do:
- Build rapport with clients by providing world class customer service to enhance engagement, loyalty and satisfaction.
- Partner with potential customers to determine if they are ready to move forward with purchasing a home and/or securing a mortgage loan (Home Ready) and share knowledge of what potential actions the client needs to take to become Home Ready if not at that point already.
- Review Homeowner’s readiness in a conversational manner to determine appropriate staging (Home Ready or not Home Ready) focusing on general credit, capacity, collateral and capital status that customers need to be Home Ready.
- Ask fact finding questions to get a clear picture of customer’s current situation and what they are looking to accomplish; Listen to customer for true needs.
- Build customer’s trust in Vylla by demonstrating expertise and detailed knowledge about our products and processes.
- Answer questions regarding our company, product and processes with accuracy, detail, and confidence.
- Follow up with customers via their preferred method of contact until customer is Home Ready
- Communicate effectively with customers via Omni Chat/Share mailbox.
- Acquire and maintain a clear understanding of credit, capacity, collateral and capital that customers need to be Home Ready.
- Handle high volume inbound/outbound calls.
- Collect and enter information into the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Support inbound inquiries from multi-channel marketing campaigns and other lead sources.
- Assist Customers with password reset requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Tactful and Friendly. You’re a charismatic person who takes pride in great customer service.
- Thoughtful and Perceptive. You like to come up with new ideas, and can focus on both the minor details and big picture.
- Ambitious and Driven. You have a competitive spirit to be #1, and love exceeding goals to achieve success.