What You Will Do
Design, execute, manage and analyze Daily Dialer campaigns and strategies for Vylla. Functions as the subject matter expert for the Vylla Telephony System and CRM Integration; evaluates and recommends business process improvements. Work in partnership with Vylla Operations and Strategic Initiatives leadership to develop and execute business strategies. Make operational recommendations to ensure that optimal performance is reached and sustained. Analyze call campaign results to determine effectiveness of the strategy and identify which campaigns have the highest success rates. Manage and maintain skills assignments for loan officers, home specialists, and loan processors to route calls properly.
- Develop and implement outbound calling campaigns for Vylla
- Assist the business with defining opportunities for streamlining workflow and improving operational performance of the CRM and Dialer System; identify opportunities to standardize and automate workflow; define project scope and business requirements; assist with project prioritization; communicate status of CRM and Dialer System projects to all levels of Vylla management.
- Prepare and present recommendations to business management to streamline and automate workflow.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to the business for maximizing system features, and functionality
- Analyze results of calling campaigns to identify which campaigns have the highest success rates; recommend changes as needed
- Monitor and analyze inbound queue and agent productivity; make adjustments to agent services when needed
- Assists in the development of technology solutions to automate workflow and improve productivity
- Develop and prepare reports for inbound call activity, outbound service dialing, agent productivity, and special reports to determine effectiveness of CRM strategy and trending
- Present findings from reports/analytics to management and recommend changes
- Act as an escalation point for advanced or difficult dialer system issues; assist other staff in troubleshooting and resolving complex issues
- Establish and maintain relationship with the current telephony vendor to escalate advanced issues and maintain service level agreements