What You Will Be Doing
Responsible for building out a high performing client acquisition team. Provide directions and ownership for Vylla's performance marketing and acquisition strategies. Maintain ownership and accountability for growth marketing and our carefully measured customer acquisition plus retention marketing metrics. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively manage and scale a multi-layered, high-performance team focused on optimizing marketing channels, audience targeting strategies, creative campaigns, and product experiences; using a mix of internal and external resources.
- Lead the process of identifying, testing and scaling new, owned, earned, and paid acquisition channels with a fast moving, data driven approach.
- Partner with team leaders (product, analytics, design, and marketing) to determine strategic opportunities, share best practices, and deliver on key cross-functional initiatives.
- Responsible for channel planning across digital placements, including search and social.
- Developing and maintaining reporting on the efficiency of marketing efforts and spend.
- Work collaboratively with account teams to develop and optimize campaigns.
- Regularly create marketing analytics reports based on KPIs to present to the executive team.
- Own budget and partner with finance to establish KPIs.
- Build and reinforce internal dashboards for tracking to goals.
- Partner with creative team to improve upon asset requests and delivery.
- Structure deals with key partners.
- Collaborate with Head of Lifecycle to improve conversion rates using email, sms, content, and SEO.
- Communicate team needs to product stakeholders to continue to drive improvements in CAC.