We are looking for a UI/UX Architect with experience in web design, usability analysis and testing, and interface development, who can lead efforts in designing new UIs, developing sustainable web applications, and improving the design and usability of existing products.
- Work with design/requirements team to implement user interfaces according to specifications.
- Work with automated testing tools/scripting for validation of implementation
- Create proof-of-concepts as necessary to demonstrate new ideas and technologies.
- Work with agile development teams to plan the requirements, design, and user experience for new web applications and new features in existing applications.
- Discuss requirements and solutions with clients, project stakeholders, and product owners.
- Perform market research and comparative testing to evaluate the position of existing and future offerings against competitors.
- Create wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes for new projects.
- Lead efforts to redesign outdated web applications in order to improve the style and usability, while adhering to corporate brand standards.
- Independently perform usability analysis on existing products to improve the user experience.
- Integrate usability testing into the software development life cycle for new products and features.
- Contribute to the planning and design of multiple projects and features with several development teams concurrently.
- Guide the UI development teams in effective code structure, design, and organization.