Responsible for developing, managing, coordinating and implementing clear communications strategies to support our growth and for executing top notch communications plans, building, and promoting our brand’s reputation, and advancing our position in the market. Develops a content strategy consistent with our brand and ensures the brand message is delivered in a consistent, timely manner.
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage relationships with high impact external audiences including the media, influencers, and outlets our team and our customers look to for information by partnering with internal and external resources.
- Deliver targeted communications and presentations through internal and external email, social media, written, and other channels
- Devise thought leadership campaigns based on our core messages
- Manage the communications schedule, opportunities, and external vendors to deliver best in class content
- Partner with our agencies to develop strategic media coverage and communications plans
- Create and recommend a communications plan using internal and external resources
- Prepare senior executives for profile opportunities, interviews, speaking engagements—including drafting briefing materials, talking points, Q&As
- Serve as the point person for all media contacts
- Ensure the brand message is delivered in a consistent, timely manner
- Monitor what is being said about our brand and manage responding in a consistent timely fashion
- Development a community around our brand
- Develop a content strategy consistent with our brand
- Plan and manage events which amplify our message
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders and business leaders to communicate updates and key initiatives
- Publish social content through our respective channels
- Craft compelling visual and written communications to support and amplify marketing campaigns; manage copy editing all internal and external materials
- Communicate our customer’s success to our team and to the market
- Be a champion for our culture internally and externally. Increase employee awareness of our success, our team, and our culture
- Perform other duties as assigned
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Agile and Resourceful. You effortlessly shift gears and come up with workable solutions to problems.
- Enthusiastic and Motivated. You’re excited to share ideas and find creative ways to improve the process.
- Adaptable and Ambitious. You enthusiastically take on other projects to help take your team to the next level!