Responsible for managing and expanding a team of productive real estate agents for the assigned branch. High level of collaboration and coordination with management and regional administrative team to execute on strategies and deliver best-in-class client service to the Company’s internal and external clientele. Collaborate internally with departments at corporate office to ensure exceptional performance of company assets and to grow agent generated production. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new Vylla agents. Actively recruit Sales Agents through ongoing prospecting, ARMS updates, interviews, follow-up, and recommend hiring/not hiring the Agent.
- Train agents on lead generation strategies with a focus on the opportunities to expand on the company production, company provided tools and resources, and marrying online and offline marketing efforts.
- Meet or exceed sales targets assigned by AVP/RVP for team production, including some personal production.
- Establish Sales Agent sales goals, evaluate and manage performance, forecast, and measure results.
- Maintain an environment that supports the corporate culture of teamwork, engagement, collaboration, ethics, client-centric operations.
- Identify areas of opportunity for increasing Sales Agent generated business.
- Train Agents on progressive technology and Internet tools.
- Create a roadmap for agents for personal success, driving growth of the team and company.
- Deliver one-on-one agent support and company systems implementation.
- Provide coaching and continually inspire and train Sales Agents as needed.
- Focus on retention through the consultative process.
- Prepare and deliver to sales team and a monthly and quarterly SWOT analysis.
- Assist agents in creating a business plan with at least four lead generation strategies.
- Build and monitor company business image in market area (community).
- Monitor, track and maintain task completion rate of 95% for all Sales Agents.