At Vylla, it is our mission to ensure a wonderful experience for all customers and to achieve our mission of delivering real estate to home buyers across the United States. Join our team and be part of leading the disruption in the home buying industry.
What We Offer:
• Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family. Matching 401k.
• Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal.
• Customized training programs to help you advance your career .
• Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
• Educational Reimbursement.
Come join our amazing team and work remote in Southern California!
The Senior Business Development Officer will be responsible for the development of new title and settlement business as well as expanding business with existing clients. You will work closely with the Vylla agents, MLD Offices, local lenders, brokers and attorneys to drive title and settlement business to Vylla Title. In conjunction with senior management, develop and execute methods to achieve strategic goals. Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer