At Vylla, it is our mission to ensure a wonderful experience for all customers and to achieve our mission of delivering real estate to home buyers across the United States. Join our team be part of leading the disruption in the home buying industry…
What We Offer:
• Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family. Matching 401k.
• Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal.
• Customized training programs to help you advance your career .
• Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
• Educational Reimbursement.
Come join the team and work remote from home in Southern California!
The Escrow Officer will be responsible for developing, enhancing and executing escrow processes. Process escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures. Complete real estate escrow transactions by determining requirements, clearing titles, assembling, preparing and reviewing closing documents. Direct workflow for a team of Jr. Escrow officers and an Escrow assistant. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer